Rising out of the NCC's Truth and Racial Justice Initiative, ACT Now!: Unite to End Racism, this book provides prayers, thoughts and reflections for use by individuals, small groups, congregations, and communities. These tools can help individual spiritual reflection on racism or give a frame for reforming our institutions to become inclusive, beloved communities and equip us for the work of ending racism.
· Mourning the Trauma
· Broken Trust: Racism, White Privilege, and Misunderstanding
· When Your Justice Doesn't Look or Feel Like My Justice
· Testimonies of Faith – Dr. Rex M. Ellis, National Museum on African American History and Culture
· The Bible: It’s Use and Misuse
· The Search for Justice
· The Price of Justice and Its Cost to Us
· Forgiveness: Whose Burden Is It?
· What Is the Church to Do?
· Justice and Spiritual Practices
· What Will You Do?
· Learning Practices For People Of Faith